he testo 319 fibre-glass fiberscope facilitates easy inspections at difficult-to-access points such as in air ducts, ventilators, machines and motors etc. Diagnoses such as corrosion, friction wear, condition of welding joints, loose parts and lots more can be made very early, very quickly and very easily using endoscopy. The flexible testo 319 can be guided through hollow spaces, bore holes and bends. You can adjust the focus using the focusing wheel. In this way the damaged point can be appraised without the need for dismantling.
- No. of pixels: 6,000
- Fibre-optic field of view: 50°
- Angle of field of view: 45° +/- 5°
- Min. focus distance: 15 mm (focus)
- Max. focus distance: 150 mm (light)
- Operating and storage temperature: -20° to + 60°C
- Working temperature/Probe: -20° to + 80°C